ADDRESSING COVID-19 CONCERNS
Dear Valued AC Friends,
COVID-19 has interrupted our normal way of life as we have known it. At Temperature Patrol Air Conditioning, we are dedicated to remaining vigilant in regards to safety while continuing to service Your AC systems and protecting our AC friends amidst this Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We are going to maintain full operations and usual business hours for You.
It has become clear that the world is facing an unprecedented challenge. Like you, we at Temperature Patrol Air Conditioning want to do what we can to keep the health, safety, and well-being of our AC friends, our staff, our technicians, our families and all who we come in contact with safe. We are maintaining our protocol consistent within the recommendations of our Governmental Authorities and the CDC.
In order to effectively assess and manage the impact of this challenge to You and our company, an internal team continues to meet regularly.
What We Are Doing To Help Keep Everyone Safe From COVID-19
This communication outlines the measures that we are implementing to help contain the outbreak as well as to continue servicing our AC friends during this challenging period:
- We ask our AC friends for patience.
- We are limiting the number of personnel in our office; the remainder of our team will continue to perform their job function through remote work.
- We ask our AC friends to remain indoors during the service call if at all possible.
- All communications on the property can be done via text, video message or phone call.
- We ask for upfront honesty about any illnesses/ travel before we get to the property so that Your technicians can protect You and themselves as needed.
- We ask our AC friends to have all access needed open upon the arrival of Your technicians. (Garage doors, attic, Gates, etc)
- Your technicians will perform inspections and/or service/ repair as needed and may do so wearing a mask and gloves for the protection of all involved and it will not be because Your technicians are ill in any way.
- We are ready and available to take on new assignments and to continue to make new AC friends.
We thank You for Your patience and Your help as we continue to keep You comfortable as we all fight against this virus pandemic. We sincerely Thank You our AC friends from all of us who are dedicated to keeping you cool!