We want to prove to you that Temperature Patrol is the best! Our experienced technicians are skilled at finding and fixing the problem. Read our reviews, and call us the next time you need any AC service. We want you to agree we are the best.
You owe it to yourself to get a second, third and even fourth estimate. Give us a call. Temperature Patrol specialize in repairing your system. Often times HVAC ducts need repaired not replaced.
This could be something as simple as a dirty air filter. Check and change first if necessary. Then give Temperature Control a call. We can check out the condenser coils for cleaning and refrigerant levels as well.
You will want to keep your AC running to keep the humidity down in your home during the summer. Removing humidity from your home helps to prevent the growth of mold and your home getting that musty smell.
HVAC simply stands for Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning. HVAC simply includes all components to heat or cool your home.
This depends on your own home and use. If your home is not occupied for months at a time, the filter may not need to be replaced as often. Then again, if you have pets, smoke or burn candles in your home, you might find your filters get dirty more often. When you replace your air filter write the date you replaced it on the filter so you can remember the last time it was changed.
This is an acronym for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. This is one way an Air Conditioning system is measured for efficiency.
If your AC system is not cooling your home and you notice ice on any component of your system, turn the system off. The ice will thaw out and your AC may start working again. Any visible ice is a sign of a problem and you should call the team at Temperature Patrol so we can get your system fixed.
Air Conditioning Questions – What Can You Expect From Us?
When you schedule an appointment with Temperature Patrol, you can expect the following:
- A trained HVAC technician will arrive in a fully stocked truck, wearing a clean uniform, and mask.
- We will answer any air conditioning questions you have.
- Our technician will perform a complete system diagnosis to evaluate your system
- Then he will explain to you what was found and offer repair options
- We will share the EXACT cost upfront, you will know exactly what the repair will cost you (no surprises)
- Since we will not try to sell you a new system…EVER, our goal is to get your system running, save energy and not trying to sell you a new unit.